T. J. Clark Products

1-800-228-0872

Русская Версия

Spanish Version

Deutsche Version

日本語 

Site Navigation Links

T. J. Clark & Company Video Library

and 

Photos of Making Colloidal Minerals

USRMA Health Search::

Liquid  Creatine Sulfate Advanced Formula

 

T. J. Clark Liquid  Creatine Sulfate Advanced Formula:  bottle size 8 oz.

Half our creatine is created through natural synthesis in our bodies, and half is taken in with food. The creatine is transported through the blood stream, via the liver, pancreas and kidneys to the muscles, where up to 95 per cent of it is stored. The remaining 5 percent assumes vital functions in the areas of the heart, retina and brain. 

For the production of energy our body burns, amongst others, fats and breaks down carbohydrates. This process, called metbolism, releases energy which is stored in the ATP molecule (Adenosine Triphosphate). This energy is absolutely vital for the functioning of the cells in our body. Moreover, muscle contraction is directly linked to the supply of ATP-Molecules. During the contraction, a phosphate molecule splits off. The so-called ADP molecule (Adenosine Diphosphate) remains behind. 

To be able to produce and transfer energy once again, ADP and phosphate molecules must bond with each other again. Creatine binds with the split-off phosphate molecule. Thus, with the help of the enzyme creatine kinase, energy rich phosphocreatine is produced, which is now transported back to the ADP molecule. 

In this way, creatine helps keep our personal source of energy continuously "bubbling over".  

How much energy does a person need? 

Every 154 pounds (70 kg) of body weight contains about 120 grams of creatine. Not all that much for a substance responsible for important bodily functions. On average, 1-2 grams per day are available to us for our "normal" activities. An increased mental or physical load, or stress raises the daily creatine requirement quite significantly. 

About half of our normal creatine requirements are taken in with food. To ensure an optimal formation of creatine, we would have to eat 500g of raw fish or meat every day. Vegetables, fruit and carbohydrates contain only traces of creatine. Thus, those who prefer vegetarian foods or, are on a diet, could have a permanently inadequate provision of creatine. "Feeling low" is thus no surprise in such cases, but rather a logical consequence.  

What is valid for vegetarians, also applies to older people: their bodies show a definite lower storage of creatine. For two reasons:  

  1. The capacity for creatine storage drops.. The consequence: a more rapid decrease in performance. 
  2. Older people eat demonstrably less. As a result, creatine intake by way of food is reduced. 

Those who wish to retain their performance capacity with increasing age, therefore have a considerably increased
requirement for additional creatine. 

 

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 1/2 teaspoon per dose (8ml)

Serving Per Container: 30 doses per unit

 

Amount

per serving

% USRDA

Calories 4 <2
Total Carbohydrate 1 g <2
Total Fat 0 g 0
Sodium 0 g 0
Creatine  500 mg creatine per dose **
Phytogenic Mineral Catalyst

100 mcg

**

Calcium, Chloride, Cobalt, Chromium, Magnesium, Boron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Iron, Copper, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Potassium, Iodine and Zinc

* Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet

** No daily value established

Directions: Take 1 1/2 teaspoon per dose (8ml)  once daily with food

* This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drag Administration.

This products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

 

 

 

T. J. Clark
Home
T. J. Clark
Products
Shopping
Cart
Site Map Nutrition
Research
Health
Information
Weight Loss
Information
Disease
Information
T. J. Clark
History
Facilities
Tour
Life Source
Packages
Business
Opportunity
Private
Label
Worldwide
Distribution
Affiliate
Program
Contact
Information

Water Distillers

Pregnancy & Nutrition Phytochemicals Information T. J. Clark's Legend of The Sacred Spring
Minerals Information

Vitamins Information

Bacterial Diseases

Economic News NEW!!!

T. J. Clark's Health News NEW!!!

USA Shopping Cart   Australian Shopping Cart

T. J. Clark's Secure Shopping Cart

Order Line 1-800-228-0872

Copyright   1998-2008 T. J. Clark & Company
Address comments to
contact info page
Disclaimer, Copyright and Privacy Notice

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

The information on this site is not meant to serve as a medical prescription for you. It is intended to be used only for informational purposes. This information is not a substitute for advice provided by your own health care provider. You should always consult with a medical professional before taking any new dietary supplement